The Senior Celebration Committee is pleased to announce you may now visit the International Baccalaureate (IB) Senior Celebration webpage where you’ll find details of the exciting event planned for the Class of 2020!
The IB Senior Celebration is an annual special tradition where families and guests honor the graduating seniors and faculty of the IB program. It includes dinner with entertainment from students, elected speakers, awards, and learner profiles, followed by DJ and dancing, new this year! A photographer will be on site, as well as the popular IB photo booth.
We encourage you to visit the website where you can find information about …
- Tickets! You can purchase your dinner tickets and order a keepsake advertisement of your senior that will appear in the program! Click on the ‘IB Booster Square Payment Page’ for details.
- Sponsorship! You may also purchase a business sponsorship
- Senior Dues! Pay your IB senior dues.
- T-shirt Design Contest! Students are encouraged to enter the IB T-shirt design contest. The winning design, as decided by the students, will be printed on the Class of 2020 t-shirt. The winner will be recognized at the Senior Celebration, and each 2020 senior will receive a free t-shirt with the winning design.
- Student Talent! We are seeking student talent for the night’s program. Information on how to audition is on our website.
- Legacy Table! We are in search of SPHS family graduates for display at our legacy table. It’s a wonderful tradition that everyone enjoys.
Additional Information about Tickets
For your convenience, you can pay for tickets online (via the “IB Booster Square Payment Page’ link on the website), with cash, or by check made out to SPHS IB Boosters.
*Regardless of how you pay, please complete the Senior IB Graduation Activities form (available online) and return to the IB office or via email (email@example.com).
We hope all our wonderful IB students and faculty, families, and guests will join us for an amazing evening together!
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org