We will have a test on the Studies to Know from the BIO, COG, and SOC ATB that are posted on Managebac at the beginning of next year.
Students should be able to identify all of the following information pertinent to these studies
- Research method used
- Aim of the study
- If an experiment: Identify the independent and dependent variables
- Who were the participants and how were they selected (sampling technique)?
- Procedure summary: What are the important details to know?
- Ethical considerations important for the study
- Critical thinking: study’s strengths and limitations
You can share this post on your social media: